Cause of fire at Rachael Ray’s upstate mansion revealed

A fire that raced through the upstate mansion of celebrity chef Rachael Ray started by accident in a chimney, state fire officials said.

The Office of Fire Prevention and Control released the cause of the Aug. 9 blaze in Lake Luzerne on Friday, the Associated Press reported.

Flames heavily damaged the roof and second floor of Ray’s home, which sits in a remote area about 50 miles north of Albany. The first floor sustained water damage, but the state-of-the-art kitchen was spared.

Firefighters from more than a dozen departments had to use pond water to put out the blaze because there are no fire hydrants nearby.

Ray had been taping her talk show from her home since April because of coronavirus. Her husband, John Cusimano, had been acting as cameraman and producer.

خرید کتاب اورجینال پزشکی


hacklink al hd film izle php shell indir siber güvenlik türkçe anime izle Fethiye Escort Fethiye Escort Marmaris Escort android rat istanbul duşakabin fud crypter hack forum penetrasyon testiistanbul duşakabinanalbuy instagram followers with credit cardnulled themeshovarda girişBetnisperabetsekabetbetnanobetgarantibetsatkusadasi escortGebze Escortekonomikripto paraarkadaşlık sitesisu kaçağı bulma