He generated quite a buzz.

An elderly Frenchman blew up part of his house — while chasing a fly.

The 82-year-old was sitting down to dinner Friday evening in Dordogne in southwest France when the bug came buzzing, local outlets reported.

So he began swatting at it with an electric racket designed to kill insects — not realizing that a gas canister was leaking in his home.

The reaction between the racket and the gas sparked an explosion, destroying the kitchen and part of the roof.

Fortunately, the octogenarian sustained only a slight burn to his hand.

He’s staying at a local campsite while his family repairs his house in the Parcoul-Chenaud village, according to news outlet Sud-Ouest.

The fate of the fly wasn’t known.

tinyurlis.gdu.nuclck.ruulvis.netshrtco.de

خرید کتاب اورجینال پزشکی